I have come to the conclusion that I am slug woman –
- Over the past few years I’ve more than overindulged in snuggly evenings on the sofa with Mr L-D.
- I have eaten out way too much.
- The odd glass has become a daily habit.
- I have sat at my computer for hours.
- Exercise is a journey to the fridge.
I have the speed and stamina of your average slug! A month ago I decided to do something about it – I am now officially on a health kick. It’s going pretty well, but yesterday I had an overwhelming urge to stuff the entire contents of a pack of chocolate biscuits down my throat. I resisted the urge by penning this little ditty. I hope it makes you smile.
An Ode to a Biscuit
For those of you wondering, I did have a couple of biscuits. I don’t believe in denying myself, I’m just controlling the urge to keep Cadbury in business