I am committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of my visitors when visiting my site or communicating electronically with me.
I do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information I Collect
In running and operating this Website I may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to this Website and the pages and resources that are accessed including but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist me in understanding how visitors use this Website.
- Information that visitors provide to me as a result of filling in forms on this Website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to me when my visitors communicate with me electronically for any reason.
I may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist me in developing this Website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to me where appropriate to help me to improve this Website and the service that I provide to you.
Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to my users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
Use of Your Information
The information I collect is used for my own use in developing my website. In addition, I may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to my website, products or my services that you request from me.
- To provide you with information on other products that I feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet my contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to this website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect this website.
- If you are an existing customer, I may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via this website.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to me is stored on secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on this site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore I cannot guarantee the security of data sent to me electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, I may disclose your personal information to any member of my group. This includes, where applicable, my subsidiaries, my holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
I may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where I sell any or all of my business and/or my assets to a third party.
- Where I am legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on this website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. I do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as I have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that I hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of £10 which covers my administrative costs.
Please contact me if you wish to make such a request.